There’s a lot I can share about Stampin’ Up! joining and what that all means. If you have ANY more questions after reading what I have written here, please reach out to me. I love to talk about Stampin’ Up! the opportunities, what is has meant for me and others on my team. I have been with Stampin’ Up! for 14 years and I could talk about all the good things it has done for me for a long time.
Stampin’ Up! offers 3 catalogues a year that each full of high quality, coordinating products for the beginner to advanced stampers, as well as Online Exclusives. Stampin’ Up! inspires creativity and confidence, provides opportunities for fun gatherings that build friendships, and a unique opportunity that fosters teamwork and community. Stampin’ Up! is much more than stamps, ink and paper. All of Stampin’ Up!’s stamps, ink (most) and papers are made in America.
Being a demonstrator is different for everyone.
The differences and individuality, is why joining is perfect for everyone! Any level stamper, from beginner to casual to advanced, can join. You can choose to be: a hobby demonstrator who stamps on their own and enjoys the discount, a stamping business demonstrator who makes an income, or somewhere in between (there are many steps in-between). And, you can evolve over time depending on your changing needs/wants. I can help you figure out which path is right for you and help you along your journey.
By purchasing a Starter/Joining Kit with my link, you will become part of my FrankieSue’s Signets team. We are stampers from around the UK, at different levels and goals/intentions. I provide my team encouragement, creative & business ideas, communication, in person gatherings and access to our Facebook group. I will be your biggest cheerleader.
As a demonstrator, you will receive a 20-25% discount on all of your own orders as well as 20-25% income on orders people place with you. You get to see and purchase products before anyone else and have the opportunity to be the first to try them out. You’ll receive weekly emails from Stampin’ Up! and have access to demonstrator only Facebook groups, videos and company sponsored events.
All it takes to remain an active demonstrator is meeting a quarterly sales requirement of £270. Sales include your own purchases plus those from any customers. Stampin’ Up! helps us meet the minimums by ongoing promotions, training resources and regular catalogue releases that feature awe-inspiring products that you and your customers will love.
You’ll love the flexibility and rewards of being an independent demonstrator with Stampin’ Up!
Why do I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator??
– It spurs my creativity
– I love sharing what I create (don’t you remember how excited and proud you were when your art was hung on the refrigerator or better yet, in the school??)
– Flexibility! I started when my youngest daughter was in Junior school and now, she’s working and has a child of her own. My stamping business adapted, slowed and grew to fit our family lifestyle & needs.
– It allows my artistic side to grow. When I look back at those beginning cards and scrapbook layouts I made – wow, I have learned a lot!
– I have been able to earn a small income. The amount varies depending on how much time & work I put into it. For a long time, I was happy to let my stamping to pay for my stamping.
– Instant creative family/community! Several local and worldwide communities in fact. Stampin’ Up! is a global company. I have made wonderful friends who live in other countries that I get to see in person and online in different groups.
– I love how all different types of people stamp for all different reasons and motivations. There is no one way to do it. Some be a demonstrator for the discount, some to get together with friends, some to meet new people some to make a little income and some to make it a career.
– I love being a team leader and helping those on my team be the demonstrator they want to be. There are all sorts in my group and I support them all. Some have little teams of their own and some have no interest in that.
– Stampin’ Up! has really become part of who I am. I have been a demonstrator for 14 years. Now that my girls are grown and don’t need me as much as they used to, there is opportunity for me to grow in the Stampin’ Up! world and I’m excited to explore this opportunity.
I invite you to think about joining Stampin’ Up!
- provide creativity and inspiration
- provide connections with others
- provide flexibility
- provide an opportunity to earn an income
- provide a discount on the products you love
- something else?
If you have decided that you would like to be a part of Stampin’ Up!, all you need to do is click HERE to sign up
Do you have any more questions? Please do ask me!
Sue McDonald 07914 360625 email@example.com