Saturday, 7 March 2015

Sale a Bration Saturday

Today's sale a bration post incorporates a sketch challenge that I started playing along with last week over with the Paper Craft Crew 

Here is this weeks sketch PCCCS#134


When I saw the sketch I said to myself that I should really use a stamp set that I hadn't inked up for a while and this is the card that I came up with, using Zoo Babies and the Best Year Ever Sale a Bration DSP.




I'm looking forward to playing along with next weeks challenge. I'm going to see if I can create another card using this sketch later, but first I'm going to play with paper and create some scrapbook layouts.


Have a good day whatever you get up too!!

Happy Stampin'
Suexx




3 comments:

Jan said...

Such a bright and happy card Sue! I love how your DSP goes so well with your giraffe and those cute little monkeys - beautiful baby card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew :-)

Super Stamp Girl said...

Hi Sue, this is a real sweet baby card you have made. I especially like the little monkey you fussy cut out! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! Crystal

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Sue, you've made a perfect baby card. The stamp set works so well with the colours of the Designer Paper. Well done! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...