Monday, 18 August 2014

Masculine Monday

For this week's Masculine Monday's post I'm going to share with you one of the make and takes that the ladies did at my event this weekend.

I host a monthly crop and as it's my  big birthday, I arranged for them to play some party games and some make and takes using a selection of products in the current catalogue and of course a sneak peak of somethings from the upcoming Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

This card uses the longest remaining stamp set in the annual catalogue - Lovely as a Tree (I've been a demonstrator for 5 years and its been in there since then) and a sentiment from the Something to Say stamp set.

Here's a picture of the ladies busy crafting and a group one of us having fun!!




Until next time...

Happy Craftin'

Sue

1 comment:

nikkib said...

Thank you for a fabulous day Sue... It was great fun and the cards were lovely..... Love the group photo... I think you ought to set a challenge... Everyone who was there needs to create a scrapbook page using the group photo-it would be very interesting to see what everyone came up with..... Xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...