Saturday, 7 June 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek's

From now until the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue goes live on 1st July every Saturday I will show case some of the new products with you.

This week I would like to share with you an  extra special exclusive sneak peak........as only a handful of demonstrator's  received this  stamp  and a set of Blendabilities  at Stampin' Up!s  regional training event in a Prize Patrol, just one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.



Blendabilities are Stampin' Up!'s NEW alcohol markers. Here I used the Cherry Cobbler collection and  my blender pen with one of the 2014-2016 incolor inks - Hello, Honey to colour in the centre of the flower.

Be sure to pop back next week, as today I will be playing with my pre-order goodies, which arrived yesterday along with several packets of these


The lovely new catalogue that I will be getting ready to send out to my customers really soon. 

If you would like to receive a copy of the catalogue and are not a regular customer of mine, please contact me and I will pop one in the post for you. The cost is £5.00 including postage and packing and will be refundable when you place an order with me for £45.00 or more.

Happy Craftin'

Sue



2 comments:

nikkib said...

Lovely big flower just great for colouring. ... am thinking I am going to love the new catty... can't wait to get my inky crafty mitts on one. ..x

Sue McDonald said...

Nikki, yours has your name on it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...