Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Whats on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 210


Happy WOYWW!!  and another week of desk hopping, if you want to play along pop on over here 

Today my desk, is ever so tidy as I have just finished some invites for my friend Louise, as her 3 children's birthday's are all close together they're having a joint party.


This is the creation I came up with, I had to use a stamp set that was suitable for both sexes....I'm going to miss this stamp set when it retires at the end of the month I had so much fun making a variety of Monsters and colouring them in different colours.

Thanks for passing be sure to leave a comment so I can return the compliment.

Happy Stampin'

Sue

9 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Good morning, Sue. Those invitations are so cute! Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner@34)

okienurse said...

WOW nice looking invites I bet the kiddos will really like them. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #26

Gill Edwards said...

Hi Sue, those are really quirky designs, i love the colours youve used too.
Gill x

Helen said...

Love them. Helen 13

scrappystickyinkymess said...

So cute! I love kid-oriented things. Back in the day, i was a great excuse to use brights and neons, when so much was vintage and dark. Don'r get me wrong, I love vintage, I do, but somedays you just need a visual JOLT and nothing lets you do that easier than with a kid-thing!

Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)

Heather Alger said...

Such cute Invites, love the colours and design :0)
Have a Beautiful week WOYWW Heather #81

The Taming of the Glue said...

The invites are perfect and not just for children...I know a few adults who would love them! Hugs. Pam#26

Ria Gall said...

Hi Sue
love your invites so much fun, why does the stamp have to be retired?
Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
Ria #42

Julia Dunnit said...

They are fun - I like the separate eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...