Create this beautiful tag for a bottle of wine to give at holiday gatherings with family or friends. With pretty details on the front AND back, this tag will look lovely on the tree as well, for a gift that keeps on giving.
1. Using the Big Shot and large oval shape die from Apothecary Accents Framelits, die-cut one piece of brown/blue paper from the Festive Paper Stack (tag front) and set aside; die-cut a second piece from Very Vanilla card stock (tag back).
2. Insert Very Vanilla piece in embossing folder, lining up top and bottom points, and run through Big Shot.
3. Sponge Marina Mist ink over embossed area, using a light circular motion. Sponge outer edge using Early Espresso ink. Stamp reindeer image in center using Early Espresso ink. Set aside.
4. Die-cut two strips of Marina Mist card stock using Finishing Touches Edgelit to create fancy border. Stamp "Christmas cheer" on Very Vanilla card stock using Early Espresso ink. Adhere border strips behind stamped greeting. Adhere greeting to tag front, near the top at an angle; trim excess.
5. Adhere Marina Mist ribbon to BACK of tag front. Glue tag front and tag back pieces together (back to back).
6. Die-cut snowflakes from Champagne Glimmer Paper using Big Shot and Snow Flurry Bigz Die. Slightly bend ends of snowflakes upward. Adhere snowflake layers together using Glue Dots.
7. Add Pearl Basic Jewel to center of small Vintage Faceted Button. Adhere button to center of snowflake using a Glue Dot. Adhere snowflake to tag.
to purchase the items needed to make this Gift Tag or any other Stampin' Up! items then please email email@example.com
be sure to pop back to see other gift ideas ........