Thursday, 8 March 2012

Spiced Paisley meets the In Colours.........

I've been kept on my toes for the last couple of days, so therefore unable to post any creations....today I'm going to share with you a creation using the Spiced Paisley stampset.

In the Mini Catalogue the Spiced Paisley is  shown with the Spiced Cake designer papers using Autumnal colours, and I wanted to see if I could come up with something using different colour ways.

And here is one of my creations


It uses the In Colours - Wistera Wonder, Pool Party, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride, you can see that I've also used the Scallop Ribbon and Scallop Trim border punches along with a couple of circle punches.

Remember this stampset is only avalaible until the end of April.......to place an order for this or anyother products then email me at frankiesue@ntlword.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...