Monday, 29 August 2011

Birthday Blog Candy...........(this post will stay at the top until 29th Aug for newer posts please scroll down.

As promised I'm back today  with some blog candy, up to share with people is a Strength and Hope Stamp set, a pack of pattern papers and 1 metre of eachv colour of the taffetta ribbon.


I like to share with other people on my birthday so for the chance to win these gifts tplease leave me a comment  so I know you've passed by and for an extra chance then why not become a follow on my blog.

Closing date 29th August!!!!!!

I'm must dash as I'm getting ready to spend the day and evening crafting with some fabulous ladies......and of course I must get their party bags ready!!!!!!

Good luck every one.




3 comments:

pescbrico said...

I wish you a wonderful birthday full of nice suprises!! :)

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Sue! Was great to spend time with you crafting xxx

Michelle said...

Hope you had a nice birthday , i enjoyed the day. Sorry for delay in leaving message. Forgot my password. Michelle :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...