Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Firstly I must apologize for being a bad blogger these past couple of weeks, you now how it goes and I haven't been able to do much crafting either except at the weekend I went away on a Scrapping retreat with the ladies from the "Golden Green" crop that I attend. I had a brillant time and did loads of scrapping, so my posts over the next few days will be of layouts that I finished whilst there as my darling husband is decorating the living room and needs an assistant...LOL.
Here are two layouts I've completed, on one of them I have used the paper peircing technique on co-ordinations cards stock and then gently rubbing down with sand paper.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Beautiful LO's sue x

pescbrico said...

Both of your pages are awesome :) Have a wonderful day!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...