Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Stamp with Us Challange


Over at Stamp With Us they set us free with a reciepe to cook up a card for their challange this week. Players need to make sure they used :~ 2 x patterned paper, 1 x ribbon and 4 x brads.


Here I used me newest stamp set "Summer by the Sea" I coloured the image in with prisma pencils and mounted her on old olive card stock. I layered this on always artichoke papers before layering i onto the mellow moss card I add some ribbon and attached the sentiment with 4 brads.

5 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Sue, this is beautiful, such a serene image, love the dp. Joey.x

LINDA said...

OH this is so pretty!! Ive always loved this image.. and you have done it up Beautifully.
Hugs, Linda

Danielle said...

Sue, this is such a pretty card - very calming and it has a real old charm feel to it - just beautiful!
Hugs, Danielle

Deborah said...

beautiful card. I just love this stamp set mine arrived this morning already made 2 cards.

artyfarty said...

Love the colours on this one xxx very pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...